RE/MAX Rises to Top Five of Franchise 500
Proud to be a part of a brand that is ranked a top 5 franchise in the annual Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise Top 500. The #REMAXHustle never stops!
RE/MAX is ranked 5th among the 500 franchise companies included in the 2018 Entrepreneur Franchise 500® survey.
The accolades keep on coming for RE/MAX, and I’m honored to be a part of it.
The #1 name in real estate continued to outperform its competitors in Entrepreneur magazine’s recent Franchise 500 ranking. In addition to being ranked the #1 real estate franchise in the country – for the 15th time – RE/MAX also climbed into the survey’s Top Five of all franchises for the first time!
More than 1,000 franchisors applied for the 39th annual ranking. It’s a pretty impressive performance for RE/MAX and more proof that the #remaxhustle never stops.
Highlights of the 2018 Franchise 500 survey include:
- RE/MAX ranked #5 overall, up from #10 in 2017, #21 in 2016 and #75 in 2015
- RE/MAX ranked #1 among real estate franchises
- Other real estate competitors were Keller Williams Realty at #22, HomeVestors of America at #37, Weichert Real Estate Affiliates at #139, Realty One Group at #230, Realty Executives at #424 and United Real Estate at #471.
- The top 10 overall standings include #1 McDonald’s, #2 7-11, #3 Dunkin’ Donuts,
- #4 The UPS Store, #5 RE/MAX, #6 Sonic, #7 Great Clips, #8 Taco Bell, #9 Hardee’s and #10 Sport Clips.